Friday 17 February 2012

Politics, Economy, Society three years on

Just a few sentences not to let pass the third anniversary of my blogging pass unnoticed. Few people manage to run the blog for so long, but knowing I hardly ever post more often than once a week, I can't consider this a success. Of course I'll keep it up, but the inspiration and passion I used to have in 2009 or 2010 are long gone. It's rather a call of duty that prompts to update the blog (usually) each Sunday, not the desire to write I had prior to the start of my professional career in summer 2010. The blog has seen a shift from subject matters mentioned in its title to more personal observations and I have serious doubts whether this is the right direction...

My big thanks for the faithful readers who keep visiting the site, despite declining quality of its content. Please don't run out of patience and if you still like PES, gee me up from time to time.

And I'll try to refrain from sharing the state of my mind here. Will do it better

I tied myself with wire
to let the horses roam free
Playing with the fire
till the fire played with me

(...)

Two souls to smart to be
in the realm of certainty

(...)

Every eye looking every other way
Counting down till the pain would stop


(U2: Moment of surrender)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bartek. Three years is quite an accomplishment. I read your blog regularly, but I guess I should comment more.
Well done. I enjoy your opinions.
Basia

Michael Dembinski said...

Keep going Bartek! One-eighth of the way to holding high office of state.