Wednesday 30 September 2009

It takes passion and patience...

I’ve just found out today some of this blog’s readers might have some reasons to celebrate. 30 September is the International Translation Day (translated into Polish as Dzień Tłumacza…). My best wishes to everyone who translate or interpret for a living and to the ones who just dabble in it doing the job occasionally. I hope you will all take pleasure in what you do and you’ll be going the extra mile to get the job right.

Surprisingly neither landline phone nor the neostrada have been cut off, so I’m enjoying the last moments of holidays staring at the computer screen. Tomorrow Bartek will be turning over a new leaf – Master’s studies. God knows why at such small hour – first class starts at 8:00 a.m. what means I’ll have to get up before six…

No comments: