Tuesday 10 March 2009

Looking down at....

At my schoolmates… I took this photo during one of the most significant events taking place in my school – Marathon of Consulting Companies…


Sorry for the poor quality – it’s taken by my low-end Nokia (it’s time I started carrying the camera in my rucksack, btw – the last time I was just about to snap a picture I realised I had forgotten to put the batteries in), at the climax of the day – so called “szybki numerek”. Droves of people contending for a new notebook, trying hard to crack the numerical puzzle. Ambitious, career-minded, determined… What else? What do they pursue? What are their “elusive” goals? Are the ready to play foul? Hopefully, the answer to the last question is negative, but one should attempt to portray an average student of Warsaw School of Economics.
Why does the Consulting attract students like no other branch? Why do I find it so off-putting – is it only a predilection on swimming against the tide?

“Consultant is someone who borrows your watch to tell you the time” Excuse me, do you have the time?

No comments: