…as you start out the climb!
You would be dead wrong to think I’m in a peak form today, although I should. But I see one glimmer of hope – after I pass it I’ll finally be able to indulge in learning English as a hobby, without worrying about stupid certificates. You know what I think about them, but as long as they’re recognized it’s useful to hold them. Every exam, including today’s and tomorrow’s one is a matter of luck. Moreover, today is April Fouls’ Day, so presumably everything can happen – but apprehensive Bartek doesn’t feel like playing pranks today, I’d rather be teased by them.
Keep your fingers crossed, if anybody still reads this blog. Some say positive approach can work wonders. As my teacher used to say: JAKOSZ PSZESZYJEMY
Morning sun
-
Into the dark (slightly-less than) half of the year, sunlight is at a
premium. An early stroll is called for whenever the sun icon is shown in
the weathe...
18 hours ago

2 comments:
April FOULS' day? :-)
Bartek - Despite the above, your English is better than your average Polish professor of English with a hundred certificates to his name. Don't worry - focus on details.
Post a Comment